Gundam Wing - Countdown Gundam Wing - Countdown

Too funny!!

Hilarious concept! And done in a pretty cool way. It brings the gayness factor of the Wing series to the forefront, the final picture of them was priceless! The animation was really cheesy, but if it was done professionally as a cartoon concert or something it would be completely gay, and not funny at all. So I enjoyed this much more! Thanks, you just made my day!

Alex Chiu RPG Alex Chiu RPG

Awsome!

I can't believe I just came across this today by accident. That was hilarious, I love the quotes too. I tried that ring thing some almost 10 years ago, never recieved it, AC is one of the internet's finest con men. And he pops up everywhere too! I remember seeing him so often at various forums and other strange places. Anyway, great job, I laughed the whole way through!

B.Dogs Dancer B.Dogs Dancer

Cool

Some of the dancing was a bit repetative, but you should make this into a screensaver or something, that would be cool.

CertainPeople I CouldName CertainPeople I CouldName

Awsome!

The FBF 3D drawn parts were particularly impressive, some of the nicest I've ever seen. You might want to change the frames per second though, it played a little jumpy for me. But sweet job, that was really entertaining.

the YuYu the YuYu

Was expecting more...

The whole thing was one action scene. Really well made and everything which is why I gave it a 9, but it just wasnt that interesting. You're past work was much more fun to watch.

Also, why don't you allow this to be run from the desktop, I can't watch your animation full screen on my TV because of that. I realize making people go to your site to see it helps pay for you to continue, but then you should have a full screen version available at your site at least. Anyway, keep up the good work.

Final Fantasy Z-2 Final Fantasy Z-2

That was pretty cool

Nice flash work. It was entertaining even though it didn't have a story line or anything, but all the transitions and fancy work made it look real cool, and the jokes were alright too. Nice Job.